Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Cockatiel


Ohayou~
Ogenki desu ka?
It seems that I deserted my blog for a looooooooooong time...
Now you know the reason why.
My baby cockatiel <3 he's taking most of my time, if its not all =___=
I'm lacking some sleep...

Anyway, here's some videos of him.

Click on it!
baby cockatiel.mp4
download it here

When we bought him, he was a month old. The man didn't take god care of him, that's why you'll see some food gathering around his mouth and getting somehow solid as days passed by.
Here's another video of him producing a strange sound...well not strange, but it was the first time I've heard a bird who chirps like this. He's hungry ^^;

baby cockatiel hungry.mp4
download it here

The last video of him, playing. Now he's 2 months and 2 weeks old =)
My child is growing fast T^T
baby cockatiel3.mp4
download it here

2 comments:

  1. ah gomen. I see the videos don't work with some of you.
    I've added links where you can download them. I'll upload it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like he wanted to buy it, he just couldn't let the animal be especially in the hands of an unqualified man. Plus, he did so many awful things, better not be spoken.
    Yeah, your right. We might get sick, but you know, I can't resist leaving a cute little tori alone.
    And yes, I change it every now and then. As for your second question, I don't think I'll ever try to do that whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete